- Relevant experience that will make a significant contribution to the cultural or athletic life of Canada or
- experience in farm management and the intention and ability to purchase and manage a farm in Canada.
Relevant experience is defined as:
- Participation at a world-class level in cultural activities or athletics
- Farm management experience or
- Self-employment in cultural activities or athletics. Please consult the Related Links section at the bottom of this page for a list of activities that qualify. You will also find a link to definitions of terms that apply to self-employed persons.
You will be assessed on selection criteria that include your experience, education, age, language abilities, and adaptability.
You and your family members must pass a medical examination and security and criminal checks.
You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your Dependants after you arrive in Canada. You must also meet any other requirements of Canadian and provincial or territorial immigration regulations.