Visitors are advised to check their passports for the arrival endorsement and take note of the number of days stay given before leaving the checkpoint.
All visitors on social visit passes are not permitted to engage in any form of business, profession, occupation or paid employment while in Singapore.
SINGAPORE VISIT VISA ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- A passport with at least 6 months validity;
- Valid Singapore visa, if applicable;
- Sufficient funds to last for the intended period of stay in Singapore;
- Confirmed onward/return tickets (where applicable); and
- Entry facilities to their onward destinations, e.g. visas.
Nationals of the Commonwealth Independent States may be granted entry into Singapore without visas if they are on transit to a third country. However, they are required to fulfill the following conditions:-
- They are in transit to a third country;
- They hold a valid passport, a confirmed onward air-ticket, entry facilities (including visa) to the third country and have sufficient funds for the period of stay in Singapore;
- They continue their journey to the third country within the 96-hour visa free period granted; and
- They satisfy Singapore's entry requirements. As in all arrivals, the grant of the social visit passes to travelers will be determined by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority officers at the Singapore Checkpoints.