REQUIREMENT FOR FRESH TALENT WORKING IN A SCOTLAND SCHEME
To be granted leave under the Fresh Talent: Working in Scotland scheme you must:
- You have been awarded an HND, or a UK recognized Undergraduate Degree, Master's Degree or PhD by a Scottish institution of Higher or Further Education.
- You have lived in Scotland for an appropriate period whilst studying for your HND, degree, Masters or PhD.
- You have Intend to work in Scotland during the period of leave granted under the scheme.
- You must able to maintain and accommodate yourself and any Dependants without recourse to public Funds.
- You must Intend to leave the UK at the end of your stay, unless granted leave as a work permit holder, highly skilled migrant, business person or innovator.
- Those who have completed a Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma will also be Eligible for Fresh Talent Working in Scotland Scheme.